- Published on February 5th, 2016 - the Irish Independent
The election will yet again feature all of the usual factors which both intrigue and annoy in equal measure. Door-to-door canvassing, party manifestos, unrealistic party promises, policy U-turns, media campaigns and, of course, election posters, writes Jason O’ Sullivan Solicitor…
- Published on February 4th, 2016 - The Journal.ie
With the power of social media, one might wonder if there is a better way for election candidates to communicate directly with voters, writes Jason O’Sullivan.
- Published on January 8th, 2016 - RTE Radio Morning Ireland
Jason O’ Sullivan the Principal of J.O.S Solicitors was a guest on RTE Radio show, Morning Ireland, to talk about the UK’s Flood Re scheme including the need for government and the insurance industry to follow the UK’s lead in…
- Published on December 15th, 2015 - The Journal.ie
Jason O’Sullivan says government needs to re-evaluate the flood insurance protection in Ireland.
- Published on December 10th, 2015 - The Irish Independent
The Government has announced a €5m emergency fund for small businesses owners who have had to deal with the devastation caused over the weekend by Storm Desmond, together with a newly proposed flood warning system at a cost of €2.5m
- Published on September 24th, 2015 - The Journal.ie
THE HEADLINE THAT dominated the newspapers in the UK this week made bizarre and distasteful allegations against British Prime Minister David Cameron, during his university days at Oxford. If anything, it illustrates how quickly ones good reputation can be ridiculed and tarnished online….