Employment Law Litigation
J.O.S Solicitors also provides specialist Employment Law Litigation* services for Individuals and employees who may have a valid claim under relevant Employment Law, Equality Law, Industrial Relations or Health and Safety legislation.
We can assess at the initial consultation if the individual has a statable case and progress matters through the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC), Labour Court or Circuit and High Court, as required. All claimants have a 6 month period in which to lodge claims with the WRC.
Our Employment Law Litigation services for Individuals include:
- Termination of employment including claims for Unfair or Constructive Dismissal
- Redundancy and Severance packages
- Wrongful dismissal and Injunctions
- Discrimination and Equality issues
- Harassment and Bullying
- Work Related Stress
- Workplace and Occupational injury
- Data and Privacy Protection
* “In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.”