J.O.S Solicitors offer unique and experienced consultancy services in the area of Crisis Management.
This strategic area is becoming a key priority for organisations to ensure they have effective measures and procedures in place to prevent or mitigate against high risk reputational issues or crisis. A damaged reputation can destroy investor and consumer confidence, employee morale and trust, competitive market advantage and increase regulatory and legal scrutiny.
J.O.S Solicitors offer our corporate clients the necessary strategic and tailored advice on how best to plan, mitigate and deal with issues of reputational damage or crisis.
Our consultancy services in this specialised area combine a mix of the necessary communicative tactics with the requisite legal oversight to ensure the most prudent and effective strategy is developed and adopted by the organisation.
Our Crisis Management Services include:
- Strategic Development: Identifying the crisis issues relevant to the business and devising comprehensive pre and post crisis management strategies.
- Stakeholder Mapping & Relations: – Identifying the relevant stakeholders and devising the necessary actions pertinent to those stakeholders, aligned with organisational objectives.
- Crisis Communication Handbook: Development of a tailored crisis communication handbook providing optimal organisational readiness in the event of a crisis, incident or natural disaster.
- Media Relations: Preparing and controlling the distribution of news content to ensure effective media engagement at national and regional level.
- Facilitated Workshops and Media training: Advising CEO, nominated spokesperson, Senior Executives, board members and staff on media engagement and preparation for media interviews.
Our Crisis Management services are non-legal and should therefore not be construed as or relied upon as legal advice unless legal services and advices are specifically provided and required.